PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT BEFORE TEETH WHITENING CLEAN TEETH THOROUGHLY FOR BEST RESULTS
Recommended 1/2ml of gel for each mouth tray
PLEASE READ MEDICAL INFORMATION AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT
Ingredients for 18% Carbamide Peroxide Gels:
FAST WHITENING FORMULA
Carbamide Peroxide 18%, Purified Water, Carbomer, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA), Glycerol,
Poly Vinylpyrrolidone, Propylene Glycol.
Ingredients for Remineralization Desensitizing Gels:
Sodium Hydroxide 8% Deionized Water, Thickener, Glycerine, Potassium Nitrate (KNO3),
Sodium Flouride (NaF), Flavour Additives.
First Aid Measures:
First Aid for Eyes:
Immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, including under eyelids.
Get medical help if discomfort persists.
First Aid for Skin:
Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing. Get medical help if discomfort
persists. People with pre-existing skin disorders or eye problems or impaired respiratory function may
be more susceptible to the effects of the substance.
First Aid for Ingestion:
If greater than normal dose is swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
Drink large quantity of water or milk. Seek medical attention.
First Aid for Inhalation:
Move to fresh air. If having breathing difficulty, give oxygen.
Seek medical attention if discomfort persists.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASING DIY TEETH WHITENING KITS.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Users of DIY Teeth Whitening Kits (this site), are subject to the following Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions of Use.
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE OR PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS.
By purchasing this product you agree to:
By placing an order through DIY Teeth Whitening Kits you accept all the risks associated with the product and agree that DIY Teeth Whitening Kits or the manufacturer of the product will not be liable for any unexpected results or complications that may arise as a result of the use of the product. It is the users responsibility to check the ingredients of any products before hand to ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 000 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, ARE PREGNANT, HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS, PERIODONTAL DISEASE OR GUMS THAT ARE IN POOR CONDITION, OVERLY SENSITIVE TEETH, WEAR BRACES, HAD RECENT ORAL SURGERY, DECAYED TEETH, HAVE ROOTS THAT ARE EXPOSED, HAVE COLITIS, OR HAVE JAW PROBLEMS.
YOU AGREE THAT:
- You are aged 16 or older
- You will read the instructions carefully before you begin your teeth whitening.
- You will follow the step by step instructions for use of the product which are listed in the Instructions for use guide supplied with the product.
- You are not wearing braces.
- You have not had recent oral surgery.
- You do not have roots that are exposed.
- Your teeth are in good condition.
- You do not suffer from jaw problems.
- You do not have colitis.
- You do not suffer from sensitive teeth or gums.
- You don't have loose or decayed teeth.
- You don't have loose crowns or periodontal problems (gum disease).
- All your restorations are in good condition and are not loose or defective.
- You will consult with your dentist prior to use & if you experience any problems while using this product.
- You acknowledge that this will not whiten any dental work (crowns, veneers, cavities, bridges, etc.).
- You have read the list of ingredients of the products purchased and are not allergic to any of them.
- You will not use the products if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You will not use the products if you are diabetic as some products contain sugars.
- You will not use the product if you suffer from a heart condition.
- You will not use the product if you are pregnant or nursing until you have consulted with your dentist.
- You will follow moulding of thermoplastic mouth tray instructions exactly to avoid disappointment.
- You will use the trays for the sole purpose of whitening your teeth.
- You will take the impression yourself.
- DIY Teeth Whitening Kits will not be not be liable for trays that don't fit due to a poor impression.
- You acknowledge that employees/staff of DIY Teeth Whitening Kits are not dentists.
- DIY Teeth Whitening Kits only guarantees that which is in writing (no implied guarantees) and does not guarantee against tooth
sensitivity, nor against trays that don't fit due to a bad impression.
- As the customer that the total liability is limited to the amount of the product.
- You are not allergic to Carbamide Peroxide, Purified Water, Carbomer, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA)
Glycerol, Poly Vinylpyrrolidone, Propylene Glycol.
Sodium Hydroxide, Deionized Water, Thickener, Glycerine, Potassium Nitrate,(KN03)
Sodium Flourude (NaF), Flavour Additives, Silicon.
Carboxy Menthol Cellulose (CMC), DL-menthol.
- And understand that the owner of DIY Teeth Whitening Kits is not the manufacturer, only a reseller.
This WEBSITE site does not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, we do not claim to prevent, diagnose or cure any disease, ailment, defect or injury. This WEBSITE site is solely an online store for a specialty beauty product and does not manufacture the products, simply distributes them.
- You accept there are risks in using the product and DIY Teeth Whitening Kits is not responsible for any adverse effects resulting from its use.
- If you encounter any adverse symptoms, such as gum sensitivity or any form of allergic reaction, you will immediately cease using
the product and consult your dentist or medical practitioner.
- Subject only to the statutory rights that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or other statute, you acknowledge that no warranty is given by DIY Teeth Whitening Kits in relation to the product, nor its fitness for purpose, nor the whitening effects or results that you should expect in your particular case.
- The maximum liability of DIY Teeth Whitening Kits under these terms of sale for any reason whatsoever, whether arising in tort or contract or other cause of action, is limited to an amount representing the sale price of the product, and DIY Teeth Whitening Kits will only be liable to compensate you or any user of the product for any claim arising out of these terms of sale, whether arising in tort or contract or any other cause of action of you or the person using the product notifies us of any claim that it may have against us, not later than 7 days after you receive the product ordered via our WEBSITE. This limitation of liability clause is subject to any statutory obligations, including under the Australian Consumer Law.
Teeth Whitening Disclaimer
The degree of effect of the whiteness will vary from patient to patient, depending on the structure of the teeth, the number of applications, or the duration of time that the system is used. Teeth whitening may result in a blotchy appearance to the tooth surface and the whitening may not be uniform giving the teeth a banded appearance. Whitening fades with time and any unexpected results may be reversible. By ordering a product from DIY Teeth Whitening Kits you accept all the risks associated with teeth whitening and agree that DIY Teeth Whitening Kits will not be liable for any unexpected whitening results or complications that may arise as a result of the use of any products ordered through this website.
DIY Teeth Whitening Kits and ACCC
Ensuring safe use of products:
As a supplier, DIY Teeth Whitening Kits wish to add value to your customer service by encouraging consumers to follow some simple tips when buying these products:
DIY Teeth Whitening Kits teeth whitening products contain no more than 6 per cent hydrogen peroxide or 18 per cent carbamide peroxide.
DIY Teeth Whitening Kits reserves the right to alter and change these terms and conditions without prior notice and it is your responsibility to return to this page to review these changes before using this WEBSITE in the future.
Ingredients for 18% Carbamide Peroxide Gels:
Carbamide Peroxide 18%:
Hydrogen peroxide - urea is a solid composed of equal amounts of hydrogen peroxide and urea. This compound is a white crystalline solid, which dissolves in water to give free hydrogen peroxide. Often called carbamide peroxide in the dental applications, it is used as a source of hydrogen peroxide for bleaching, disinfection, and oxidation. Hydrogen peroxide - urea contains solid and water-free hydrogen peroxide, which offers a higher stability and better controllability than liquid hydrogen peroxide when used as oxidizing agent.
Purified Water 27%:
Purified water - is water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities and make it suitable for use. Purified water has many uses, largely in the production of medications, in science and engineering laboratories and industries.
Carbomer - is a term used for a series of polymers primarily made from acrylic acid. The Carbomers are white, fluffy powders but are frequently used as gels in cosmetics and personal care products. Carbomers can be found in a wide variety of product types including skin, hair, nail, and makeup products, as well as dentifrices. Carbomers have the ability to absorb and retain water, and these polymers can swell to many times their original volume.
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) 2%:
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) - also known by several other names, is a chemical used for both industrial and medical purposes. Dentists and endodontists use EDTA solutions to remove inorganic debris. Furthermore, EDTA solutions with the addition of a surfactant loosen up calcifications and serves as a preservative.
Glycerol - also called glycerine or glycerin is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. It is widely used in the food industry as a sweetener and humectant and in pharmaceutical formulations.
Poly Vinylpyrrolidone 1%:
Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) - also commonly called polyvidone or povidone, is a water-soluble polymer made from the monomer N-vinylpyrrolidone:
It is used as a binder in many pharmaceutical tablets; it simply passes through the body when taken orally. PVP is also used as a thickening agent in tooth whitening gels.
Propylene Glycol 25%:
Propylene glycol - also called propane-1,2-diol, is a synthetic organic compound with the chemical formula C3H8O2. It is a viscous colorless liquid which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. The freezing point of water is depressed when mixed with propylene glycol. In general, glycols are non-corrosive, have very low volatility and very low toxicity.
Ingredients for Remineralization Desensitizing Gels:
Sodium Hydroxide 8%:
Sodium hydroxide - is also known as caustic soda and is a combination of sodium ion and hydroxide ion. The hydroxide portion of the compound functions as a pH adjusting agent. Sodium hydroxide has been widely used in drinking water as a pH adjusting agent and is also used in food processing. It therefore has a long history of safe use in these applications. Sodium hydroxide is also used in some toothpastes.
Deionized water - (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), often synonymous with demineralized water / DM water, is water that has had almost all of its mineral ions removed, such as cations like sodium, calcium, iron, and copper, and anions such as chloride and sulfate.
A thickening agent or thickener is a substance which can increase the viscosity of a liquid without substantially changing its other properties. Edible thickeners are commonly used to thicken sauces, soups, and puddings without altering their taste.
Glycerine - also called glycerol or glycerin is a simple polyol compound. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. It is widely used in the food industry as a sweetener and humectant and in pharmaceutical formulations.
Potassium Nitrate (KNO3):
Potassium Nitrate - used in some toothpastes for sensitive teeth. Recently, the use of potassium nitrate in toothpastes for treating sensitive teeth has increased and it may be an effective treatment.
Sodium Flouride (NaF):
Sodium fluoride (NaF) - is a chemical compound and medication. As a medication it is primarily used to prevent tooth decay in children older than 6 months.
Food additives are chemicals added to foods to keep them fresh or to enhance their colour, flavour or texture. They may include food colourings (such astartrazine or cochineal), flavour enhancers (such as MSG) or a range ofpreservatives.